We will be having our annual wrestling banquet on March 14th at the high school. More details with cost and time is forthcoming. At this time we would like to ask if there are any parents that have connections with a restaurant that we could get to cater the banquet? In the past we have done a pulled pork type dinner but we are not limited to this. You can email me with any information you may have.
The 2017 4A & 5A Divisionals will be held at the Legacy Events Center in Farmington, Utah on February 1st and 2nd.
Admission: $15 Tournament Pass / $10 Adult Day Pass / $5 Student Day Pass
Wednesday, February 1st, 2017
5A Schedule for Wednesday
- 8:00am: 5A weigh ins (main building)
- 10:00-10:45am: 5A round of 32 (80 bouts on 9 mats)
- 10:45-1:00pm: 5A round of 16 & conso 1 (192 bouts on 9 mats)
- 1:00-2:00pm: 5A Conso 2 (112 bouts on 9 mats)
- 2:00-3:00pm: 5A quarterfinals & conso 3 (112 bouts on 9 mats)
- 3:00-4:00pm: 5A semifinals & conso 4 (84 bouts on 9 mats)
5A Schedule for Thursday
- 3:30pm: 5A weigh ins (building 1)
- 5:00-6:00pm: Conso rd 5 (56 bouts on 6 mats)
- 6:00-6:45pm: 5A conso semis & 9th-12th placers rd 1 (56 bouts on 8 mats)
- 6:45-8:30pm: 5A medal matches (1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th) (70 bouts on 5 mats)
- 5A awards will be handed out as weights finish
Welcome to Jaguar Classic!
Info for you and your fans
- Entrance is on the North East side of the school
- 4 and under free
- One day(5-10, $5) adult pass $10
- Two day (5-10, $10) adult pass $15
- Family pass for 5, $40
- Family pass for 10, $80
- A student with I.D. card cost is $5 a day.
- Friday will start at 10am in the West side of the gym.
- Anyone that can bring a scale to speed up the process would be greatly appreciated.
- remember we are getting 4 pounds
- Saturday will start at 8am.
- We will match up with another team to weigh in.
- Friday 13th, 11am in the wrestling room.
- Wrist Band Distribution
- Fill Holes on teams
- Home team enter match results into Track Wrestling
- WJ will do this when you wrestle them
Varsity Teams JV Teams
- Alta 1. Alta
- Bear River 2. Bear River
- Herriman 3. Herriman
- North Summit 4. North Summit
- Ridgeline 5. Ridgeline
- Jordan 6. Jordan
- Timpanogos 7. Utah Military Academy
- West Jordan 8.West Jordan
- Mountain Crest
All Varsity duals vs West Jordan will be on mats 3 and 4
Round (1) 12-1:30pm
Mat 1 Varisty vs Jordan
Mat 6 JV vs West Jordan
Mat 1 Varsity vs Ridgeline
Round (3) 3:00-4:30pm
Mat 3 Varsity vs West Jordan
Mat 5 JV vs North Summit
Round (4) 4:30-6:00pm
Mat 2 Varsity vs Timpanogas
Dinner Break: 6-6:30pm
Round (5) 6:30-8pm
Mat 6 JV vs Ridgeline
Round (6) 8:00-9:30pm
Mat 1 Varsity vs Alta
Round (7) 10:00am-11:30am
Mat 2 Varsity vs Mountain Crest
Mat 5 JV vs Bear River
Lunch Break: 11:30-12pm
Round (8) 12:00-1:30pm
Mat 5 JV vs Alta
Round (9) 1:30-3pm
Mat 3 Varsity vs Bear River
Mat 6 JV vs Jordan
Round (10) 3:00-4:30pm
Mat 4 Varsity vs North Summit
Round (11) 4:30-6pm
Mat 1 JV vs Utah Military Academy
Dinner and awards
Senior night is this Wednesday, January 11th. Each Senior was given an instruction and bio sheet on Saturday. Presentations will begin at 6:40 so we can start the dual with Lonepeak at 7pm. Parents of Seniors please be at the high school by 6:15.
Friday and Saturday, January 6th and 7th.
Herriman High School
Friday: Weigh In 11:00 am
1:00 Wrestling starts
Saturday: Weigh In 6:30 am
Wrestling starts 8:30 am
Dual against American Fork in American Fork on Thursday. JV starts at 5pm and Varsity at 7pm. If your son wrestles JV please plan on staying to watch Varsity. We would love the support.
Herriman Duals are this Friday and Saturday. All wrestlers are required to be there the entire time both days. We are also going to be doing our Team Photos on Friday prior to the start of the tournament. Hopefully everyone has had the opportunity to let Coach Jaramillo know when you will be available to help out.
2016 Wasatch Intermountain Duals
December 9 – 10, 2016
Hosted by Wasatch High School at the
Wasatch County Event Center
415 S. Southfield Road, Heber City
Friday, December 9
1:00 p.m. Weigh-in (scratch)
3:00 – 4:30 p.m. Round 1
4:30 – 6:00 p.m. Round 2
6:00 – 6:30 p.m. Dinner Break
6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Round 3
8:00 – 9:30 p.m. Round 4
Saturday, December 10
8:30 a.m. Weigh-in (scratch +1)
10:30 – 12:00 p.m. Round 5
12:00 – 12:30 p.m. Lunch Break
12:30 – 2:00 p.m. Round 6
2:00 – 3:30 p.m. Round 7
3:30 – 5:00 p.m. Round 8
5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Round 9
6:30 – 7:00 p.m. Awards Presentation
Wrestling starts at 1:00 on Friday and 9:00 am on Saturday. The tournament will take place at the Legacy Event Center in Farmington, 151 S 1100 W. Both the JV and Varsity will be at the event center. This is a change from previous years. I have not found any information regarding admission prices but in the past they have had individual tournament passes for about $20 as well as family passes for $50-60. They will wrestle until 9:30pm on Friday night and then all day Saturday through the finals. It is exciting to be able to have all of the wrestlers in the same building for the whole tournament.